You may also like
What is Casein Pro Gourmet 900g Life Pro?
The most peculiar feature of casein is its slow absorption and digestion in the body: it forms micelles in the stomach, which take time to digest and as a result, slows down its absorption time. The release and absorption of amino acids can be prolonged for a period of 3 to 7 hours, a longer time than any other type of protein.
Casein Pro Gourmet 900g is characterised by a new variety of unique and delicious flavours. In the Gourmet 900g line, the goal is to offer the best protein supplement, with an intense flavour unlike anything ever seen before.
Casein Pro Gourmet 900g is of high purity, high quality and high biological value, as it contains all essential amino acids. To improve the digestion process, Digezyme digestive enzyme complex has been incorporated.
Casein Pro Gourmet 900g has been enriched with Digezyme, a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes. Contains: alpha amylase, lactase, cellulase, protease and lipase.
Promotes the absorption of nutrients, reduces stomach discomfort and heaviness.
Contributes to a correct and slow digestion, without producing heaviness or stomach discomfort that can be generated because of the time required for this type of protein.
The benefits of Casein Pro Gourmet 900g Life Pro.
- Supports the maintenance and gain of muscle mass.
- The release of amino acids is gradual.
- Low in fat and carbohydrates.
- High satiety index.
- Each serving provides between 22 and 23 grams of protein, depending on the flavour chosen.
- Improves performance and recovery of damaged muscle fibres.
- High biological value: provides all 9 essential amino acids.
- Digezyme: enriched with the Digezyme enzyme complex. Prevents stomach upset and heavy digestion.
- Sweetened with sucralose.
How to use.
Dissolve 30 g (1 scoop) in water, milk or vegetable drink of choice (200 ml - 250 ml). Take 1-2 times daily.
It is the most recommended protein source for periods of fasting and before bedtime and to achieve a great contribution of satiety when consumed (due to the micelles and the time it belongs in the stomach).