Buy Carbohydrates Sequential Mix in Canarias Online
Buy sequential mix carbohydrates in Canarias. Quality products at a good price
What are sequential mix carbs?
Carbohydrates are one of the 3 macronutrients necessary to provide the body with energy, to carry out all the activities and tasks of each day. There are different types of carbohydrates with a different speed of digestion and assimilation by the body.
The carbohydrates- sequential mix are presented in the form of sports supplements. They are a combination of different sources of carbohydrates, with a high, medium and low glycemic index to provide immediate and prolonged energy over time. Here we show you its main types of carbohydrates:
- Low glycemic index: they provide energy gradually over time and offer a higher level of satiety, requiring a longer time for digestion.
- Medium glycemic index: they provide energy more quickly, in a medium time.
- High glycemic index: these carbohydrates are characterized by providing fast, immediate energy that offer less satiety and recharge glycogen stores immediately.
What types of carbohydrates can we find?
It is possible to find combinations with the following types of carbohydrates:
- Dextrose: simple hydrate to provide immediate energy.
- Fructose: Carbohydrate from fruit to provide energy without affecting insulin levels.
- Amylopectin: a complex hydrate to provide slow energy.
- Palatinose: a simple hydrate to gradually release energy.
- Maltodextrin: a complex carbohydrate derived from starch.
- Cyclodextrin: a branched hydrate to be rapidly absorbed.
How can I take these carbs?
During exercise: to have immediate and prolonged energy, it is recommended to eat them to prevent heavy digestions.
After exercise: at the end of training, glycogen stores will be empty. These carbohydrates help improve recovery and prevent fatigue, as well as quickly replenish glycogen stores and also provide a source of energy for hours to come.