Buy Glutamine in Canarias Online
Buy glutamine of the best quality in Canarias. Top quality raw materials at the best prices.
What is glutamine?
One of the most abundant amino acids in muscle tissue is called glutamine, which is part of the group of non-essential amino acids that can be produced by the body without food.
What is glutamine for?
Because glycogen stores can be empty, glutamine has the ability to be transformed into glucose to generate energy and also to synthesize ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
It is necessary to preserve the proper functioning of the immune system, to transport ammonia and cause it to be discarded and is linked to protein synthesis and muscle gain. In turn, it improves intestinal health by promoting nutrient absorption and lowering the levels of the three macronutrients.
Within the supplementation area you can find two varieties, one that is L Glutamine and the other glutamine peptides.
L Glutamine: is the active form of the amino acid that has a higher rate of absorption and bioavailability than peptides and is usually combined with BCAAs.
Glutamine peptides. They have a lower urine output than L-Glutamine and increase plasma glutamine levels.
What is glutamine used for?
- Improves recovery speed after training as well as gaining muscle mass.
- Ensures a defense against diseases and infections by strengthening the immune system.
- Keeps glycogen stores charged and produces energy when needed. It can also transform glucaya into glucose.
- Helps in the elimination of ammonia through the urea process.
- Increases intestinal health and favors the absorption of nutrients.
- Favors the injury healing process. For example, it decreases the time required for healing.
- It is a precursor element of glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants that the body possesses.
How to take glutamine?
Glutamine comes in tablets or powder. If it is a powder, it must be mixed with water and taken one or several doses a day. This is not necessary for tablets. The recommended dose is between 5 to 10 grams per serving, and can be taken before and after training.