Buy Creatine in Canarias Online
Buy creatine powder or capsules in canarias. Excellent quality raw materials at low prices.
What is creatine?
Creatine is a combination of 3 amino acids, methionine, L-arginine and L-methionine, which are naturally stored in muscle fibers in the form of phosphocreatine and provide energy and ATP regeneration. This substance is present in the muscles in limited quantities. Percentage speaking, between 94% and 97% of it is located in muscle tissue. Even so, the amount can be increased through supplementation; causing remarkable results in terms of strength, resistance to fatigue and general sports scenario. Our diet is also responsible for providing us with small amounts of creatine.
Specialists accredit this sports supplement with solid foundations and numerous studies that support it as one of the most effective known. Creatine contributes to muscle gains, energy production, increased explosiveness, and muscular agility. Its most common description lies in saturation, this means that to get to see these results you have to supply it constantly in large quantities. Without forgetting, it promotes water conservation at the cellular level so that a more voluminous appearance is obtained.
What types of creatine are there?
The main types of creatine are: creatine monohydrate, Kre Alcalyn, malate, creatine citrate, creatine gluconate, creatine ethyl ester, creatine nitrate, creatine Magna Power and creatine hydrochloride.
What is creatine used for?
- Helps with the replacement of phosphocreatine and consequently, with the regeneration of ATP.
- It contributes to improving strength and energy, and promotes the increase in muscle volume.
- Helps improve the organization of muscle contraction.
- Helps to preserve the balance of cellular hydration to achieve a more harmonious appearance.
- It helps speed up the delay in receiving muscle exhaustion.
- It has a small dose for the brain (between 5% and 10%) not designed to improve cognitive ability.
How to take creatine?
The recommended amount of creatine depends on body weight. The reasonable figure is 0.1 grams per body kilo. For example, if the person weighs 80 kg, the daily consumption would be 8 grams per day. On the other hand, there are those who prefer to carry out a loading phase, increasing 3-4 doses a day of 5 grams within a period of 1-2 weeks. It is not recommended to interrupt the supply of creatine on break days.