Buy High Glycaemic Carbohydrates in Canarias Online
Buy High Glycemic Carbohydrates in Canarias. Top quality raw materials at a good price.
What are high glycemic carbohydrates?
Carbohydrates are the macronutrient whose main objective is to provide energy to the body. This class of nutrient has a quality that differentiates carbohydrates from others, which is its glycemic index.
Carbohydrates are useful for glycogen supply, by replenishing glycogen levels, for which it is important to avoid feeling tired and thus be able to maintain peak performance for a long period of time. In addition, they contribute to delaying the same phenomenon of fatigue, improving the energy output of muscles during training.
What are high glycemic carbohydrates good for?
High-glycemic carbohydrates are recommended for those who exercise for more than an hour. Said time may vary in certain individuals.
The main characteristics and functions of carbohydrates with a high glycemic level are:
- Rapid and complete intake of carbohydrates, providing high levels of energy
- Rapidly recharges glycogen levels and accelerates recovery.
- Their rapid gastric emptying, which is the time they spend in the stomach.
- Does not cause heaviness when taken during training.
- It is easy to digest and does not upset the stomach or cause other side effects, like complex carbohydrates.
- They go directly to the intestine and bloodstream, providing immediate energy and reducing fatigue, preventing the body from running out of glycogen during exercise.
- Acts as an ally to quickly recover glycogen stores that have been emptied during activity.
- Normally it does not generate stomach discomfort. The high molecular weight and low osmolarity accompanied by its high solubility in water and liquids allow excellent digestibility and gastric emptying.
How to take carbohydrates with a high glycemic level?
To achieve the maximum benefit of these carbohydrates, it is recommended to eat them during or after exercise.
Take during exercise: To prevent the early onset of fatigue and maintain consistent performance, it's a good idea to stick with high-glycemic carbohydrates for immediate energy. p>
Intake after exercise: Since muscle and liver glycogen levels are low, the intake of this type of carbohydrate can prevent fatigue and make a quick and effective recovery.