What is Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 300G ?
Life Pro BCAA 8.1.1 300g Neutral is a dietary supplement based on branched amino acids (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine) that promote muscle growth and recovery.
The BCAA or also called essential branched amino acids, are formed by three amino acids which are leucine, isoleucine and valine; and are necessary for the human body because it can not manufacture them by itself and needs to be included in the diet.
The functions of the BCAAs are among them the metabolism of organs providing nitrogen to the cells, synthesizing proteins, improving their absorption, helps muscle growth and decreases especially fatigue in intense workouts.
Life Pro Bcaa 8:1:1300g Neutral have a ratio 8:1: 1, which means the ratio of amino acids that carries this product; contains a lot of leucine (8 parts) compared to other bcaa, which is responsible for muscle building and this will give you very good results both in training and after it.
Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 contains aminos of very good quality and without taste that guarantees the maximum level of effectiveness of the product, without chemical additives in the amino acids, with a purity of 100% and a better absorption for the body.
The benefits of BCAA 8:1:1 from Life Pro
- The BCAA‘s are fundamental elements for the maintenance of muscle mass as well as to accelerate recovery after physical activity.
- Guarantees the highest level of product efficacy, without chemical additives.
- They are directly involved with the protein synthesis that can increase muscle mass gain.
- The 8:1:1 ratio is one of the most optimal we can find for the multiple benefits in relation to muscle mass gain.
- Help maintain glucose deposits as they can be used as fuel and therefore prevents fatigue or postpones it.
- Contribute to reduce fatigue both during and after training.
- Promote optimal recovery after intense workouts. They can reduce muscle damage.
- Favor muscle building and contribute to the production of glutamine. They stimulate the synthesis of proteins and prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
- They do not need to be digested. They are quickly absorbed.
- BCAAs contribute to establishing an anabolic environment in your body, providing energy in terms of muscle mass.
- They can help foster fat loss and minimize recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness.
- Improve and accelerate physical recovery, increase your performance, and promote proper muscle development.
How to use
It is recommended to take a dose of BCAA 8:1:1 NEUTRAL of 7.5 grams (which is equal to 2 measures), after training and before going to bed, providing a total dose of 15 g.
Mix the supplement with a dose of between 200 and 250 ml of water and shake