You may also like
What is Life Pro Wild Ripped?
Life Pro Wild Ripped is a supplement designed to support the fat loss process and improve athletic performance. It also helps to increase metabolic rate, fat oxidation, and decrease appetite.
Life Pro Wild Ripped is made up of 4 effective, scientifically proven ingredients.
Life Pro Wild Ripped contains caffeine, green tea extract p-synephrine (citrus aurantium extract) and phenylcapsaicin from the Axivite patent.
The composition of Life Pro Wild Ripped:
Caffeine is a xanthine found in coffee beans, tea, chocolate or guarana. Studies have confirmed that caffeine has been shown to be effective on metabolism and fatty acid oxidation. Caffeine acts as an antagonist of adenosine A1 and A2 receptors, mitigating the fatiguing and drowsy effects of adenosine by inhibiting the decreased release of dopamine and noradrenaline.
Among the main properties and benefits of caffeine:
- Stimulates the central nervous system. Helps improve physical (in strength and endurance sports) and cognitive performance.
- Helps mitigate fatigue and drowsiness.
- Helps reduce fatigue and increase energy levels.
- Improves muscle contraction by various mechanisms such as enhancing the release of calcium from the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Promotes increased fatty acid mobilisation.
Capsaicin is an alkaloid that comes from a plant of the capsicum genus, which has a number of performance-enhancing properties and also exerts an analgesic effect.
- Raw material with the Axivite patent.
- Acts on TRPV1 receptors: increases training volume and the number of repetitions until muscle failure is reached.
- Increases acid oxidation
- Increases the feeling of satiety.
Green tea extract:
Green tea is produced from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant, containing various catechins.
EGCG, being the most abundant, acts by inhibiting the proliferation and differentiation of adipocytes.
- It promotes fat oxidation.
- Contributes to weight loss.
Scientific studies have shown that fat oxidation is increased both at rest and during physical exercise.
P-synephrine is obtained from bitter orange peel. It can also be found in other plants of the citrus family.
Its main properties include:
- Increases fat oxidation.
- Helps to improve sports performance.
- Helps in fat loss.
- Lipolytic effect.
P-Synephrine, unlike ephedrine, is a legal and effective product for the purpose of aiding fat loss. It does not stimulate androgen receptors.
The benefits of Life Pro Wild Ripped:
- Aids in the process of weight and fat loss.
- Improves physical performance in high intensity exercise and increases energy levels.
- Contributes to increased metabolic rate, resulting in increased energy expenditure.
- Helps to reduce appetite.
Directions for use
The daily dose will vary from person to person, but to start with, 1 capsule (167 mg EGCG, 133 mg caffeine, 30 mg P-Synephrine, 2.5 mg phenylcapsaicin) per day is recommended.
In the case of physical exercise, the product should be taken 40-60 minutes before activity.
- Excessive consumption may cause discomfort, stomach pain, headache, increased blood pressure and tachycardia.
- If you suffer from any medical condition and/or are taking medication, consult your doctor before taking this product.