You may also like
What is Choco Monky Protein Cream?
Choco Monky Protein Cream is a delicious cream made with hazelnuts and cocoa that has a delicious taste of your childhood chocolate and your favourite Choco Monky protein supplements. It is ideal for adding to all your recipes.
This cream stands out for its high protein content, the most important macronutrient for all those who do physical activity and sport. It has 22% protein. It has been made with 90% MPI casein.
It has a delicious chocolate flavour thanks to the addition of pure defatted cocoa. It has no added sugars.
It is ideal for all those who wish to enjoy a spreadable cream in their sweet recipes, with a taste that does not go unnoticed and a crunchy texture, thanks to the speculoos biscuit pieces, easy to spread.
Choco Monky cream is recommended and is an excellent alternative to enjoy a sweet taste of your favourite chocolate. It is the healthy option, ideal for your breakfasts, snacks or desserts, on its own, or together with your favourite recipes: pancakes, crepes, fit waffles, or toast.
The Choco Monky flavour
Fat-free cocoa provides the great chocolate flavour of the cream. Cocoa is a potent natural antioxidant and a mood enhancer.
To achieve the great taste of the limited edition Choco Monky, real caramelised biscuits have been added to add their characteristic flavour, resulting in a spread with a great unique taste.
Benefits of Life Pro Choco Monky Protein Cream
- Delicious and unique taste of your childhood chocolate bar.
- With 90% MPI casein.
- Every 100 grams of Choco Monky cream contains 22 grams of protein.
- Protein contributes to muscle mass gain, tissue maintenance and repair after training.
- To achieve the chocolate flavour, defatted cocoa has been used. In addition, it contains speculoos biscuit.
- Crunchy texture. With real biscuit pieces.
- No added sugars.
- Hazelnuts are an excellent source of energy. They provide vegetable fibre, vitamins and mineral salts.
How to use
Use the cream as an accompaniment to your favourite recipes, as a topping or syrup, include it in the preparation of doughs or preparations for pancakes, sponge cakes, milkshakes, etc., in all those recipes where you want to enjoy its delicious and unique nougat flavour.