Mr Yummy bagels are the ideal ally to enjoy a delicious bagel, made with the best ingredients and with a high protein content. Its main ingredients include egg whites, an excellent source of high biological value protein, and spelt, a source of slow-release carbohydrates. It has also been enriched with whey protein in order to increase the protein value.
What is the Life Pro Fit FOOD Spelt bagel?
Among other important features of Life Pro Fit FOOD Spelt Bagel are its low sugar content and the absence of compounds such as trans fats, preservatives, palm oil or cholesterol.
Each bagel has approximately 200 calories. It is ideal for all kinds of people, especially those who want to take care of their health and have an extra daily protein intake. Thanks to its convenient format, you can take it with you anywhere.
Its great taste and incredible texture will not go unnoticed. You can combine it with your favourite foods such as creams, turkey, etc. or flavours to enjoy a delicious combination.
What are the benefits of Life Pro Fit FOOD Spelt bagel?
- Spelt: is an excellent source of slow-release carbohydrates, which, thanks to its characteristic flavour, adds an excellent touch to the taste of the bagel.
- High protein content: it has 14% of high biological value protein, thanks to the combination of two different sources: egg whites and whey protein. Protein is the macronutrient par excellence for athletes: it helps recovery after training and has a high satiety index.
- Whole grain oat flour: to complement the dough and to achieve the excellent texture, whole grain oat flour has been used. Oats are high in fibre, provide progressive energy over time and have a high satiety level.
- No added sugars: contains no added sugars.
- No preservatives, no trans fats, no cholesterol and no palm oil.
How to prepare the Life Pro Fit FOOD Spelt Bagel?
Prepare Life Pro Fit FOOD Bagel as you like: it is ideal for breakfasts and snacks. You can combine it with protein spreads, cheese spread, turkey or chicken or enjoy it on its own.