Beta Alanine from Life Pro is a new supplement that provides Beta Alanine, a non-essential amino acid, i.e. one that our body produces at certain levels by itself, which is synthesised in the liver and carries out functions directly related to the synthesis of carnosine.
You may also like
What is beta alanine for?
When we ingest Beta Alanine, it is very common to experience a temporary tingling sensation in our body, especially when it is taken as a supplement before training due to the effect it has on the central nervous system.
Beta Alanine reduces oxidative stress. By intervening in the synthesis of carnosine, it helps to prevent muscle fatigue, making our muscles more resistant to effort and physical activity.
Its capsule format makes it easy and convenient to take.
What are the properties of beta alanine?
Beta Alanine is involved in a large number of functions related to the nervous system. It can be found in free form or as part of carnosine, depending on the concentration of beta alanine.
Carnosine has antioxidant properties and reduces the accumulation of lactic acid, reducing fatigue and promoting improved athletic performance.
One of the most important functions is the regulation of pH by acting together with phosphocreatine, as well as the maintenance of ATP reserves.
Some natural sources from which we can obtain Beta Alanine are foods such as chicken, pork, fish, dairy products, eggs, etc. Those with a high protein content.
What are the benefits of beta alanine?
- It increases the sensitivity of minerals, especially calcium, in muscle fibres.
- It helps to reduce the onset and postpone the onset of fatigue caused by exercise and physical activity.
- It has been shown to have a positive effect on increasing muscle strength and growth.
- Post-workout consumption of beta alanine stimulates receptors for the neurotransmitter GABA, which has the effect of slowing down the nervous system, allowing the recovery phase to be activated.
- It has a powerful antioxidant effect: it fights free radicals present in the body.
Who is it recommended for?
Beta Alanine is recommended for all those who:
- Do strength or endurance training and want to improve explosiveness.
- Want to boost their muscle performance, and use Beta Alanine in combination with other supplements.
Enjoy its multiple properties in relation to DNA protection and immune system enhancement.