You may also like
What is Ultraprobiotic Life Pro?
The intestinal microbiota is made up of a set of microorganisms, such as bacteria and yeasts, which are alive and responsible for a large number of functions. Millions of bacteria are found in the digestive system and are necessary to maintain a balance.
Probiotics help to improve the health of the intestines, keep the immune system in optimal condition, and improve the bacterial flora that may be affected by diarrhea or similar conditions.
Ultraprobiotic Life Pro has been developed with a blend of 9 different probiotic species, which has the Megaflora 9 EVO patent, to guarantee its quality and bioavailability in the body. It also features ProbioAct technology; it protects and maintains the life of the different strains. It promotes the survival of bacteria as they pass through the gastrointestinal tract.
What are the properties of Ultraprobiotic Life Pro?
Life Pro Ultraprobiotic contains 9 different probiotic species:
- Bifidobacterium lactis W51
- Bifidobacterium lactis W52
- Enterococcus faecium W54
- Lactobacillus acidophilus W22
- Lactobacillus paracasei W20
- Lactobacillus plantarum W1
- Lactobacillus plantarum W21
- Lactobacillus salivarius W24
- Lactococcus lactis W19
All the microorganisms mentioned above are responsible for maintaining the microbiota in perfect conditions.
The microbiota performs functions such as the ability to obtain nutrients from food, increase the speed of intestinal transit, improve water absorption, maintain the pH, and prevent certain types of diseases among others.
- They help the digestion process.
- They favor the maintenance of the balance of the intestinal flora and to reestablish it in case it has been affected.
- They help to prevent diseases since they avoid the proliferation of microorganisms that can be harmful.
- They favor the absorption of nutrients, such as fatty acids, minerals and water.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- They increase the speed of intestinal transit.
Who is Ultraprobiotic Life Pro recommended for?
There are several factors that affect the state of the microbiota, such as age, type of diet, the use of drugs, even physical activity can produce alterations in the microbiota.
Ultraprobiotic is recommended for people who want to improve their intestinal flora and who suffer from problems related to the digestive system and immune system.
How to take Ultraprobiotic Life Pro?
Take 2 capsules in the morning, with a glass of water.