Wild Burner is an ideal supplement for times of fat loss and definition that promotes fat oxidation and increased metabolism, and is the big brother of Evidenced Burner. It is formulated with caffeine anhydrous, synephrine and green tea extract.
You may also like
What is Life Pro Evidenced Wild Burner?
Wild Burner is a supplement that promotes fat oxidation and helps to increase metabolism. It has been formulated with 3 main ingredients that work effectively to support weight loss along with a corresponding calorie deficit.
Wild Burner is the big brother of Evidenced Burner, Life Pro's ultimate fat burner. The main difference between Wild Burner and Evidenced Burner is the increased dosage of caffeine, green tea extract and p-synephrine per capsule.
The combination, formulated by the developers of the Life Pro team, will aid fat loss by having positive effects on aspects such as accelerated metabolism, fat oxidation, improved performance and decreased appetite.
The composition of Life Pro Evidenced Wild Burner
Caffeine is a xanthine found in coffee beans, tea, chocolate or guarana. Caffeine is a compound that acts as an antagonist of adenosine A1 and A2 receptors. As a result, when taken, it helps to mitigate the fatiguing and drowsy effects of adenosine.
Caffeine's main properties include the following:
- Stimulates the central nervous system producing improvements in physical and cognitive performance.
- It helps to reduce fatigue.
- It improves muscle contraction by various mechanisms such as enhancing the release of calcium from the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Helps optimise force production in muscles during sporting activity.
- Helps increase metabolism and promotes increased fatty acid mobilisation.
Green tea extract
Green tea is produced from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant and contains various catechins. These catechins include epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epigallocatechin (EGC), epicatechin gallate (ECG), and epicatechin (EC).
EGCG, being the most abundant, acts by inhibiting adipocyte proliferation and differentiation. It promotes oxidation and fat loss, resulting in a reduction in body weight.
Scientific studies have shown that fat oxidation is increased both at rest and during physical exercise.
P-synephrine can be found naturally in the peel of the bitter orange, and in other plants of the citrus family. It is a proto-alkaloid that contributes to increased fat oxidation and athletic performance.
- Aids fat loss
- Lipolytic effect.
- Increases thermogenesis.
The effects of p-synephrine, rather than being primarily central nervous system driven, its effects are mainly local/peripheral with implications for the fatty tissue of the human body.
P-Synephrine, unlike ephedrine, is a legal and effective product intended as an aid to fat loss. It does not stimulate androgen reeceptors.
What are the benefits of Life Pro Evidenced Wild Burner?
- Improved formulation.
- Helps achieve weight loss.
- Contributes to the fat loss process.
- Accelerates metabolism.
- Helps reduce appetite.
- Improved physical performance.
- Supports the recovery process.
- Excessive consumption may cause discomfort, stomach pain, headache, increased blood pressure and tachycardia.
- If you suffer from any medical condition and/or are taking medication, consult your doctor before taking this product.
Directions for use
The daily dose will vary from person to person, but to start with, 1 capsule (167 mg EGCG, 133 mg caffeine and 30 mg P-Synephrine) is recommended.
In the event of physical exercise, Wild Burn should be taken 40-60 minutes before the activity.