You may also like
What is Life Pro Fullness?
Life Pro Fullness is a supplement that aims to reduce appetite, increase satiety and block calories from fat and carbohydrates.
Life Pro Fullness has been formulated with 4 compounds, rigorously selected on the basis of scientific evidence. Life Pro Fullness is composed of chitosan, white kidney bean extract, PI2 (potato extract) and phenylcapsaicin.
Supplements aimed at preventing the absorption of nutrients, as in this case Life Pro Fullness, are compounds with a positive impact on metabolic variables, as well as providing other benefits in relation to appetite or weight loss.
The composition and properties of Life Pro Fullness:
White kidney bean extract:
White kidney bean extract, the active ingredient of this supplement, is a substance that is responsible for regulating the process of digestion or metabolisation of carbohydrates.
It has been formulated under scientific evidence, choosing one of the best raw materials on the market. Life Pro White Kidney Bean Extract is made with FABENOL MAX 20000. This is characterised by:
- It has an alpha amylase inhibitory activity of more than 20,000 units per gram.
- It is up to 3 times higher than generic white kidney bean extracts.
- It is the most potent white kidney bean extract currently studied.
- It has scientific backing for its properties.
Chitosan is a compound obtained from chitin. It comes from a fibre of vegetable origin. The effect of chitosan occurs mainly because it cannot be digested by the body.
- It acts by forming a gel in the stomach, preventing the absorption of fats.
- It promotes weight loss.
- Helps to improve triglyceride levels, cholesterol (LDL and total).
- Retains water and has a satiating effect.
Potato extract (protease inhibitors):
Proteinase inhibitor or PI2 is found naturally in potatoes. Consumption of this molecule helps to increase perceived satiety. It also has a positive effect on gastrointestinal and adipose hormones responsible for the regulation of hunger and satiety, such as cholecystokinin, ghrelin, leptin and GLP1. The potato extract selected for the formulation of Life Pro Fullness has a Slendesta patent.
Capsaicin is a natural alkaloid, found in various plants of the capsicum genus. This compound contributes to the regulation of appetite and satiety. This effect is independent of gastrointestinal hormonal mechanisms and is primarily of perceptual origin.
- Axivite is a patented capsaicin.
- It has a high purity of 98%, one of the highest on the market.
- High bioavailability.
The benefits of Life Pro Fullness:
- Formulated with patented raw materials.
- Reduces calories absorbed from starchy carbohydrates, as well as lipids and cholesterol.
- Increases satiety and helps reduce appetite.
- Supports the weight loss process. Reduces the number of calories absorbed in a meal.
- Contributes to the improvement of various metabolic markers related to weight loss.
How to use
The optimal dose is 4 capsules before a meal. It should be taken about 45 minutes before the start of the meal with water. Exceeding the dose may cause gastrointestinal discomfort or burning sensation.