Greens is a supplement formulated with more than 20 plant extracts. It is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, helping to prevent nutritional deficiencies, boost the immune system and improve overall health. It is made from a combination of fruit extracts, vegetables, herbs and other plant-based compounds.
You may also like
What is Green Life Pro?
A varied diet, rich in fruits and vegetables, is essential to maintain a good state of health. Whether it is a lack of taste for certain foods, or the type of diet followed, it is essential to meet the requirements of vitamins and minerals every day.
Life Pro has formulated a new supplement with more than 20 plant extracts, which come from different fruits, vegetables, and different superfoods such as spirulina or chlorella. It also contains ginseng and maca.
Among its main benefits, Greens from Life Pro boosts the immune system, providing all the essential nutrients, conveniently, in a single shake. It is also rich in phytonutrients and fibre. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The composition of Greens.
Greens has been formulated with a combination of over 20 plant extracts, in the most optimal proportions to support immune system support and meet daily requirements.
Source of fibre:
Inulin 2g: is a type of non-digestible carbohydrate, which is classified as a source of soluble fibre. It has properties as a prebiotic, increases satiety levels and promotes improved intestinal transit.
- Plum: 250 mg
- Apricot: 250 mg
- Apple: 450 mg
- Dry extract of orange 250 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids: 150 mg
- Organic Açai: 50 mg
- Pomegranate juice powder: 150 mg
- Rose hip dry extract: 250 mg
- Carrot: 600 mg
- Pumpkin: 600 mg
- Beetroot: 600 mg
- Celery: 500 mg
- Spinach: 250 mg
- Aubergine: 250 mg
- Green bean: 250 mg
- Courgette: 250 mg
- Kale: 15 mg
- Broccoli: 15 mg
- Wheat Grass: 1.5 g
- Barley grass: 1,5 g
They are considered superfoods because of their rich vitamin, mineral and amino acid content.
- Organic Chlorella: 500 mg
- Organic Spirulina: 250 mg
- Maca dry extract: 150 mg
- Dried Ginseng Extract: 150 mg
- Combination of fruit, vegetable, and herbal extracts.
- Contains phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and inulin.
- Contributes to the maintenance and improvement of health.
- High antioxidant power: strengthens the immune system.
- Improves intestinal transit and the digestive system.
- Source of fibre.
- Contains Chlorella and spirulina: two compounds considered superfoods for their rich content of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, among others.
- They help to avoid nutritional deficiencies that may occur as a result of a diet poor in vitamins and minerals.
- Non GMO: This product does not contain any ingredients from Genetically Modified Organisms.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Who is it recommended for?
Greens is recommended for people who:
- Seek improved health.
- Want to avoid deficiencies or deficits due to poor diet.
- Have diets poor in fruit and vegetables.
- Want to strengthen their immune system.
- Are looking for a convenient and simple way to meet their daily nutritional requirements.
How to use.
Dissolve 15 g (1 heaped scoop) in 250 ml of water or juice. Take preferably with meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Excessive consumption may cause intestinal discomfort. Avoid use in conjunction with medication and other fibre-based food supplements.