What is Life Pro Neutral Oatmeal?
Life Pro oatmeal is the perfect breakfast or snack. It provides nergía and vitality for your workouts and to endure day by day.
Life Pro Fit-Food Neutral Oatmeal is rich in nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It also provides large amounts of fiber that help reduce blood cholesterol, improve digestion and aid metabolism.
Oatmeal is, as its name suggests, a type of flour that is produced by grinding the grains of natural oats, and noted for its versatility when consumed, as for its high fiber content.
In the world of fitness and sports, oatmeal has gained great popularity thanks to its nutritional values, the amount of avocados that can be prepared and for its flavor, which combines with all kinds of foods.
It is a product increasingly used for its flavor, properties, high fiber content and minerals. It is ideal for your breakfasts, snacks, snacks or desserts.
Life Pro Fit Food Oatmeal with neutral flavor is a premium oat flour obtained from organic farming and with delicious flavors with which you can enjoy delicious and nutritious smoothies, pancakes, cookies, and all kinds of foods that your imagination is able to cover.
Each bag of Life Pro Oatmeal contains 1 kilogram.
The benefits of Life Pro Oatmeal
- Oatmeal is a great source of energy that will allow us to do all the daily activities of the day as well as the most demanding workouts.
- Its neutral flavor makes it easy to consume. You can add it to all kinds of recipes, both sweet and savory and get the flavor you want.
- As it is a flour, and not whole oat flakes, you can add it to your smoothies in a way that facilitates its intake and digestion and is a good option to vary the sources from which we obtain them in our diet.
- It is a cereal rich in antioxidants.
- It contains avenanthramides: an exclusive component of this cereal. They are polyphenols that belong exclusively to oats and that are beneficial for the improvement of the cardiovascular system.
- Contains avenin: it can reduce insomnia and nervousness as it has sedative effects on the nervous system. It also fights cellular oxidation, has a blood pressure regulating effect and anti-inflammatory effect.
- It has a large amount of soluble fiber: provides a feeling of satiety, so it is so used in breakfasts for people seeking satiety, as well as those who aim to lose fat. It also has insoluble fiber, which prevents constipation.
- It contains a type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan, which is characterized by having a prebiotic effect in the intestine, feeding the bacteria responsible for maintaining a healthy microbiota, and promoting their maintenance and growth.
- It is a cereal that helps to reduce cholesterol LDL.
- It is a cereal that provides higher amounts of vitamins and minerals compared to other cereals.
- It helps to recharge glucose stores before workouts, as well as after, favoring recovery.
- Decreases fatigue and strengthens the immune system.
How to use
The neutral oatmeal is ideal to combine with all kinds of recipes both sweet and savory.
You can add it together with protein shake, in cakes, biscuits, porridge as a substitute for the white flour conventionally used, or together with fruit, nut creams, whole nuts etc.
Add quantity to taste.