You may also like
Composition: This product is composed of citrulline malate (2:1 ratio), dry extract of amaranth (high nitrate content), rhodiola rosea, phenyl capsaicin, sodium and chlorine.
What is it for?
Wild Pump is a powerful pre-workout without stimulants aimed at improving performance in strength athletes, and can be useful in other modalities. Wild Pump seeks to improve the main limiting factors of training in gyms, which are efficiency in muscle contraction and fatigue.
The objective of Wild Pump is to achieve a marked reduction in perceived exertion, improve muscle contraction, strength, total tolerated volume, neuromuscular efficiency and the achievement of marked activation and concentration. Likewise, a sustained antennular focus is sought throughout the session without adverse effects due to nervousness, tachycardia or anxiety during or after training.
Among the ingredients of wild pump are citrulline malate in 2:1 ratio (optimal ratio), which together with dry extract of amaranth (rich in nitrates and bioactive compounds such as amaranthine) get a positive effect on time to exhaustion, total reps achieved or strength within the session. On the other hand, this source of nitrates with the Oxystorm patent ® is characterized by its high concentration of nitrates (reducing the total amount needed to achieve a high blood concentration), its low presence of oxalates and its pharmacokinetics, i.e. how it is concentrated in the blood by having a peak between 45 minutes and 1 hour after consumption.
Rhodiola rosea is a plant species with adaptogenic potential, which has a positive effect on attentional focus and the perception of effort.
Phenylcapsaicin is a structurally modified analogue of capsaicin in order to reduce some of its adverse effects by achieving a high blood concentration at a lower dose. The objective of this compound is to reduce the perception of pain and neuromuscular efficiency, achieving an increase in effective repetitions during our workouts.
In summary, the objective of Wild Pump without stimulants is to improve your workouts to the maximum, achieving significant improvements in them, without the need to resort to the use of stimulants.
- Improved nerve impulse and muscle contraction.
- Improvement in strength obtained during the session.
- Improvement in the total volume tolerated during the session.
- Reduction and delay of fatigue.
- Sensation of recovery during the session itself.
- Reduction of perceived exertion and better tolerance to high degrees of exertion.
- Increased sustained attentional focus.
- If you are receiving any type of medication, consult with your doctor before taking this supplement.
- Consume the product in the amounts indicated in order to avoid burning.
- A prolonged overdose of the product may cause adverse health effects.
How to consume it?
- Consume approximately 1 hour before your workout with sufficient water (300 ml) in case excessive itching appears.