You may also like
Composition: This product is composed of citrulline malate (2:1 ratio), dry extract of amaranth (high nitrate content), rhodiola rosea, caffeine anhydrous, theanine, phenyl capsaicin, black pepper extract, sodium and chlorine.
What is it for?
Wild Pump is a powerful pre-workout whose objective is to improve performance in strength athletes, and can be useful in other modalities. The aim of Wild Pump is to improve the main limiting factors of training in gyms, which are efficiency in muscle contraction and fatigue.
The objective of Wild Pump is to achieve a marked reduction in perceived exertion, improve muscle contraction, strength, total tolerated volume, neuromuscular efficiency and obtain marked activation and concentration. Also, a sustained antenatal focus is sought throughout the session without adverse effects due to nervousness, tachycardia or anxiety during or after training.
Among the ingredients of wild pump are citrulline malate in 2:1 ratio (optimal ratio), which together with dry extract of amaranth (rich in nitrates and bioactive compounds such as amaranthine) get a positive effect on time to exhaustion, total reps achieved or strength within the session. On the other hand, this source of nitrates with the Oxystorm patent ® is characterized by its high concentration of nitrates (reducing the total amount needed to achieve a high blood concentration), its low presence of oxalates and its pharmacokinetics, i.e. how it concentrates in the blood by having a peak between 45 minutes and 1 hour after consumption.
The rhodiola rosea is a plant species with adaptogenic potential, which, together with caffeine, theanine and piperine (bioperine ®) seek a positive effect on the activation and attentional focus, and the ability of the body to focus attention; The aim is to have a positive effect on activation and attentional focus, decreasing perceived effort and enhancing performance, without causing a state of anxiety, discomfort or over-activation that could be detrimental to our training.
Phenyl Capsaicin (axivite®) is a structurally modified analogue of capsaicin in order to reduce some of its adverse effects by reaching a high blood concentration at a lower dose. The objective of this compound is to reduce pain perception and neuromuscular efficiency, achieving an increase in effective repetitions during our workouts.
In short, the goal of Wild Pump is to improve your workouts to the maximum by achieving significant improvements in them.
- Improvement of nerve impulse and muscle contraction.
- Improved total reps during our training.
- Improvement in the strength obtained during the session.
- Improvement in the total volume tolerated during the session.
- Reduction and delay of fatigue.
- Sensation of recovery during the session itself.
- Reduction of perceived exertion and better tolerance to high degrees of exertion.
- Activation and increased sustained attentional focus.
- If you are receiving any type of medication, consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
- Consume the product in the amounts indicated in order to avoid overactivation, tachycardia or burning.
- A prolonged overdose of the product may cause adverse health effects.
How to consume it?
Consume it approximately 1 hour before your workout with sufficient water (300 ml) in case excessive itching appears.