What is the Encore Fitness yoga belt?
The yoga belt is an accessory that facilitates the execution of stretches, exercises, improves posture and allows you to deepen your posture. It is suitable for all levels, from advanced yoga practitioners to those who are just starting to practice yoga.
It allows to add tension to the exercises, to stretch in a deep way, to provide tension in certain exercises and postures, more stability and as a result an improvement in the technique of the exercises.
It has 8 different sizes or attachments. Thanks to the different sizes of the adjustments, you can adapt the Encore Fitness belt to your level, and to each exercise for maximum comfort and support.
It has a total length of 1.8 metres. The Yoga belt is the ally of all yoga practitioners. In addition, this belt comes with a comfortable black fabric bag where you can store it and take it with you to your favourite places in a comfortable and space-saving way.
What is the Encore Fitness yoga belt used for?
The Encore Fitness Yoga Belt is an ideal accessory that you can include in your yoga sessions to perform asanas or postures with greater ease and extra support.
It will allow you to bring your arms and hands closer to your feet, stretch your back, bend your body, perform stretches and bring parts of your body closer to you than is physically possible.
It is of great help in improving body posture and achieving correct alignment. It will also allow us to increase the range of movement of our joints.
It also allows passive stretching and as a result an improvement in flexibility.
What are the benefits of the Encore Fitness yoga belt?
Some of the benefits of the Encore Yoga Belt are as follows:
- It helps to increase flexibility levels.
- You will be able to perform more advanced postures thanks to the help of each size.
- It provides the necessary support to improve body alignment and posture. It is a versatile and comfortable support.
- Allows you to bend your body and back more easily to perform more complicated asanas.
- Helps to increase strength.
- Deepening stretches: not only allows you to stay longer in each stretch, but also improves the quality of movement and positioning.
- Allows you to easily and quickly add tension to all your exercises.
- Extends the range and approach from one part of the body to another.
- Allows you to try new postures and progressively move through them until your body adapts to them.
- Correct postures and help to internalise the movement.
- It can be useful in physiotherapy.
How to train with the Encore Fitness yoga belt?
The belt has 8 different sizes in which you can place your hands or feet by hooking them together to perform each exercise according to your abilities and needs.
You can use the belt standing, lying or sitting.
Some of the asanas or postures are:
- Navasana or boat pose
- Seated pincer or aschimottanasana
- Cow face or Gomukhasana
Stretches such as:
- Hamstrings, quadriceps or calves.
- Biceps, shoulder, triceps
- Back and lumbar
Who is the Encore Fitness Yoga Belt recommended for?
The yoga belt is a recommended accessory for all those who practice yoga. It is ideal for all levels where additional help is needed to deepen the postures.
For all those who do not have sufficient flexibility, those who need extra support or who want to improve their posture.
For beginners: it will allow the performance and advancement of postures, asanas and stretches that we are not yet able to achieve due to lack of flexibility, range of motion or strength.
For the more advanced: it can help to achieve the most difficult postures and finish perfecting and improving the technique of many others.